The Ghandhara Industries Limited is a public limited company quoted on the Stock Exchanges and registered under the Companies Act, 1913 (now companies Ordinance, 1984). Ghandhara Industries Limited is an Economically Significant Company as defined in the fifth schedule to the Companies Ordinance, 1984. It was established in Karachi by General Motors Overseas Distribution Corporation U.S.A. in 1963 Lt. Gen. M. Habibullah Khan Khattak acquired these facilities from General Motors and renamed it Ghandhara Industries Limited. The Government of Pakistan nationalized Ghandhara Industries Limited in 1972 and renamed it National Motors Limited. In 1992 M/s. Bibojee Services (Pvt) ltd. acquired it under Privatization Policy of the Government, and adopted its original name Ghandhara Industries Limited w.e.f. 27-11-1999.
The major business activities of the company comprise of progressive manufacture, assembly and marketing Isuzu truck and bus chassis and fabrication of Bus and Load bodies. To accomplish its mission the company has a country wide dealers network for marketing its products. In addition the company represents its principals in Pakistan for other built up Products.
The company has provided impetus to the local manufacture of engineering goods. With the introduction of new models that compliments the Isuzu products, additional opportunities are being availed to provide work for the company’s in house manufacturing facilities as well as for the vendors producing Isuzu parts locally.
Long Term Objectives
• Maximize the value of shareholders equity.
• Create an environment that assures national self-sufficiency in automobile industry.
• Create an environment that furthers healthy competition in the Automobile sector.
• ISUZU 4X2 NHR Pickup
• ISUZU 4X2 NKR Light Duty 6 Wheeler Truck
• ISUZU 4X2 NPR66PU Forward Control 6 Wheeler Truck
• ISUZU 4X4 NPS7IL Truck (Rear Dual Tyre)
• ISUZU 4X2 FTR Rigid Truck & Prime Mover
• ISUZU 4x2 FVR Rigid Truck & Prime Mover
• ISUZU 6x4 FVZ Rigid Truck & Prime Mover
• ISUZU 4x4 FTS Rigid Truck & Prime Mover
• ISUZU NKR Microbus (4JB1 Engine - Right Hand Drive, Front Engine)
• ISUZU NPR66BPU Bus (4HF1 Engine Right Hand Drive, Front Engine)
• ISUZU MT133 Bus (6HH1-S Engine - Right Hand Drive, Front Engine)
• ISUZU Light Commercial Vehicles
• Fabrication on ISUZU Vehicles Bus, Load Body, Container, Dumber, Mechanical Sweeper, Troop Container, Water Bowzer, Bottle Container, Mobile Canteen, Mobile Workshop and every thing as per customer requirments
• Owner Operators
• Fleet Owners
• Pakistan Armed Forces
• Civilian & Paramilitary Law Enforcement Agencies
• Government & Semi-Government Organizations
• Transport Authorities
• Educational Institutions
• Health Organizations
• Public Sector Companies
• General Public